Beer and Wine Applications

Contact the TEXAS ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE COMMISSION for an application.  The Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission will provide you with the proper forms and instructions.  Once the application has been completed, file it with the County Clerk’s Office.  If contested, a hearing will be scheduled and the County Judge will conduct a hearing regarding the merits of the Beer License application.

Liquor License Contested Hearing Fee – $25.00