Military Discharge

Military Discharge forms filed with the County Clerk’s office¬†form a permanent record that can be used as proof of service for veterans’ benefits. The original is returned to owner after recording.¬† Military records are confidential and can be release only to a qualified applicant.

Use the form below to request a certified copy of a military discharge record at no charge.

Military Discharge Request Form