Cleans facilities and performs set up and tear down of events. Provides minimal supervision to Crew Worker I and contract staff.
- Cleans facility floors, bleachers, tables, chairs, bathrooms, parking lot, and landscaped areas.
- Set up and tear down of event equipment such as staging, panels, tables, and chairs.
- Operate equipment including, but not limited to, forklift, tractor, bobcat, dump truck, water truck, sweeper, and buffer.
- Change over facility between events.
- Attend work consistently and punctually.
- Work appropriately with others.
- Work well with supervision receiving instructions / feedback, coaching / counseling and / or action / discipline.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures of Somervell County.
ADDITIONAL POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Other duties as assigned.
- Possession of a valid Texas Driver’s license.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos;
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees of the organization;
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals;
Minimal – Standing, climbing, and overhead reaching.
Moderate – Kneeling / squatting, reaching, driving, and fork lift / other heavy machinery operation.
Extensive – Standing, bending / stooping, pushing / pulling, walking, climbing, grasping / squeezing, wrist flexion / extension, and hand tool use / manual and power.
Moving – 51 to 75 lbs.
Extensive – Extreme cold, extreme heat, noise, vibration, exposure to dust / gas / fumes / steam / chemicals, work outdoors, walking on uneven ground, work at heights, working around moving machinery, and protective equipment required.