JOB TITLE: Hospitality Specialist EFFECTIVE: Immediately
SUPERVISOR: Assistant Golf Professional STATUS: Non-Exempt
DEPARTMENT: Squaw Valley Golf Course GRADE: $2.15 / $7.25 – $8.50 + tips
Provide pleasant and efficient food and beverage service to guests in the snack bar and throughout the golf course.
• Take and fill orders for food and beverages.
• Assist in managing the daily operation of the golf shop to include greeting, checking in and servicing guests. Also includes collection of green fees and selling merchandise.
• Stock and monitor food and beverage inventory levels.
• Maintain kitchen and kitchen equipment cleanliness.
• Work irregular hours, weekends and holidays, evenings, periods greater than eight hours per day or forty hours per week as required.
• Receive and disseminate information as needed.
• Attend work consistently and punctually.
• Work appropriately with others.
• Work well with supervision receiving instructions / feedback, coaching / counseling and / or action / discipline.
• Adhere to all policies and procedures of Somervell County.
ADDITIONAL POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Clean and stock rest rooms including, but not limited to sweeping, mopping, wiping down fixtures and emptying trash bins.
• Clean general areas including, but not limited to sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming; wiping down doors, handles, glass, and cleaning windows (interior/exterior).
• Transfer trash to dumpster.
• Other duties as assigned.
• TABC certified.
• Food Handlers Certification.
Minimal – Manual hand tools.
Moderate – Pushing / pulling.
Extensive – Sitting, standing, bending / stooping, kneeling / squatting, walking, climbing, grasping / squeezing, wrist flexion / extension, reaching, overhead reaching, keyboarding, driving.
Ability to move – 51 to 75 lbs.
Minimal – Walking on uneven ground, manual hand tools.
Moderate – Exposure to dust/gas/fumes/steam/chemicals.
Extensive – Extreme heat, work outdoors, walking on uneven ground.