JOB TITLE: Hospitality Specialist/Bartender
SUPERVISOR: F&B Manager
DEPARTMENT: Squaw Valley Golf Course & Somervell County Expo
- Serving multiple tables, as determined by management.
- Maintaining complete knowledge of food and beverage preparation
- Selling alcohol and food items
- Entering and completing customers’ orders on the computer system; accepting different types of payment and making change
- Interacting with guests in a friendly and fast manner; ensuring guests’ complete satisfaction and exceeding their expectations
- Maintaining specific side-work and ensuring the total cleanliness and smooth operation
- Clearing and resetting tables
- Checking identification of guests to ensure they are of legal age to consume alcoholic beverages; refusing to serve beverages in a polite manner to guests who are not of legal age
- Report to work in a neat and clean; maintain well-groomed hair and personal hygiene.
- Performing other duties as directed
Benefits and supplemental.
- TABC certified.
- Food Handlers Certification.
Minimal – Walking on uneven ground, manual hand tools.
Moderate – Exposure to dust/gas/fumes/steam/chemicals.
Extensive – Extreme heat, work outdoors, walking on uneven ground.